Internship Title: Digital Marketing intern
Employer: Egyptian Center for Women’s Rights (ECWR)
Location: Engineers Towers, 2nd Tower, 20th Floor, flat No. 3, Maadi, Cairo Egypt
Start date: Immediately
This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates with degree in Digital Marketing to join ECWR’s team and work exclusively on its current national project Women’s Voices. More information about the project is available on http://ecwronline.org/womenvoices/%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A9/
Through this internship, you will be granted the opportunity to both express your creativity and contribute to the development of your community. The Digital Marketing team will be working directly with the project Manager on the following;
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan for the project activities
- Develop ideas for the project radio program expected to be launched in six month
- Design the layout and content for the project online magazine
- Handle communications with radio channels
- Manage digital marketing campaign, including social media and radio
- Design layouts of communications such as flyers, newsletters, and event support materials.
We are looking for candidates from marketing/digital marketing background, Preferably AUC or MIU graduate. This is a temporary contract for 3 months. Based on the performance and quality of work, one of the three interns will be offered a full-time job till the competition of the project in September 2017.
Core Competency Requirements
- Basic knowledge and interest in women’s rights
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good graphic design sense
Interested candidates should send the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Digital Marketing intern“ no later than 31st of January 2016.
- A brief summary, 2-page long, of the strategy you would adopt to attract the largest number of audience to Women’s Voices radio program.