- 27 women won on Party lists, 12 in the run offs and women overthrow Salafist Nour Party
- The Egyptian parliament after the revolution, women thrown back 11 years Half of the population represents by 2 %
- A report on women in the 2010 parliamentary elections Appeal Phase The uncontested winning of NDP’s female candidate The excluded candidates support Muslim Brotherhoods ones in other governorates
- How Dr. Sharaf’s government can protect the Egyptians?
- The international covenant on political and civil rights