- What Women Lost and What Egypt Lost
- Recommendations of the dialogue session on “the decree of the penal code amendment and the problems of applying it”
- Nehad Abol Komsan participates in the 60th session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) with a research paper and written/oral interventions
- Nine training for teachers withing the “Safe streets for everyone” campaign
- ECWR assures the elimination of Dr. Inas Abdel Dayem from the Egyptian Opera House; another ring in the curriculum of excluding women by the Muslim Brotherhood.