The Egyptian Women between the Hammer of the Personal Status Code and the Anvil of the Divorce Problems
- The Egyptian parliament after the revolution, women thrown back 11 years Half of the population represents by 2 %
- Tunisia approved the equal membership in the National Constituent Assembly
- Press Release The Training for the female candidates of the revolution council (People’s Assembly Council 2011) ends.
- Breaking the ice ceiling 2009 women’s status report
- The 2nd Press Release: Mobilizing Women is the Dominant Trait of the Referendum’s Second Stage