Nehad Abo El-Komsan Participates in the fall meetings of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund
- Every Year April 6th is the Day Women are detained in Egypt Has Egypt Become a Large Prison?
- Breaking Up of the Nile University’s Sit-in by Force Threatens universities and puts more restrictions on the freedom of opinion and expression
- The 2nd Press Release: Mobilizing Women is the Dominant Trait of the Referendum’s Second Stage
- No women no peace 10 years UN resolution 1325 (In Arabic)
- A report on women in the 2010 parliamentary elections Appeal Phase The uncontested winning of NDP’s female candidate The excluded candidates support Muslim Brotherhoods ones in other governorates