The Egyptian Women between the Hammer of the Personal Status Code and the Anvil of the Divorce Problems
- Towards the Unknown: The Risks of Chaos
- Every Year April 6th is the Day Women are detained in Egypt Has Egypt Become a Large Prison?
- The Third Press Release Regular Work and Quietness in the Polls and During the Morning of the Second Day of the Referendum
- The final report of 2011 – 2012 parliamentary elections
- A report on women in the 2010 parliamentary elections Appeal Phase The uncontested winning of NDP’s female candidate The excluded candidates support Muslim Brotherhoods ones in other governorates