Nehad Abo El-Komsan Participates in the fall meetings of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund
- Egyptian Women in the Parliamentary Elections 2010 First Phase: “Nomination Phase”
- Every Year April 6th is the Day Women are detained in Egypt Has Egypt Become a Large Prison?
- The 2nd Press Release: Mobilizing Women is the Dominant Trait of the Referendum’s Second Stage
- Victory for Human and Women’s Rights The Administrative Court accepted Samira Ibrahim’s Lawsuit against the SCAF to stop the virginity tests
- The final report of 2011 – 2012 parliamentary elections